Saturday, July 28, 2007

No More Kitchen Aid Envy!! Woohoo!


I am now the proud new owner of a brand spanking new white kitchen aid mixer. I have only coveted this for the last 10 years longer since I stopped working in a Pastry shop in Toronto. Once I got married and had a child etc I could never justify spending that much money on myself they are over $300.00 but The Bay had them on sale this week for $100 off. Too good a deal to miss and I got to cash in my reward points for gift card so got a really good deal on this all told I think I spent about$70. Not bad at all!
I put it to good use today and made some gluten free bread and cupcakes for my friends little girl Olivia who turned 5 today and is having her party tomorrow.
Anyhow it will definitely be put to good use in the near future as I have a wedding cake to prepare for next Saturday!
HARRY POTTER WAS BRILLIANT! We went to see it finally tonight and it was very good I am not sure if it was as good as the last one but we enjoyed it just the same. Really looking forward to getting stuck in to the Half Blood Prince as my friend Melissa lent it to me to read.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I love my Kitchen Aid. I don't use it enough. It usually only comes out a few times a year. Have fun with it!

8:44 AM  
Blogger photoholly said...

I am just GREEN with envy Mellie!!! I have wanted one of these for sooooo long. I think since I was in high school. Good for you, I know you will put it to good use. I was disappointed in the Harry Potter movie, myself. The Half Blood Prince is a great book! The Deathly Hallows was amazing!!!! Enjoy it!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Tracey Taylor said...

This is on my wish list as well!!!! I was hoping to get one for Christmas. What a great deal you got. I'll have to check into it now.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Mellie, Im tagging you......need to learn more about you...so here you go! Go to my Blog and read TAG you are it, you can learn more about me.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

ooohhh now I have Kitchen Aid envy with you too!! I covet those!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone