Thursday, July 19, 2007

I HATE Work Drama

I guess that's all I am going to say on that matter apart from the fact that it completely sucks right now. Whatever just moving right along. Nothing I can do about it.
A very quick but fun layout I put together Tuesday evening I really like the colour combo. Screams SUMMER to me.
Anyhow this scan is awful because of all the lumps and bumps on this layout but in real life it is nice and vibrant and much nicer. My sister took this photo of Paige when she went down to visit for a few days at the beginning of the month. This came together very easily probably because I just scrapped it purely for fun and I think it reflects that.
Harry Potter Mania!!
How many of you are attending something Harry Potter related this weekend? We are going to go to the Chapters event tomorrow evening. It should be fun and now that I no longer have to work tomorrow I should have some time to get Paige organised for it. Paige of course will go dressed as Hermione it goes with out saying. We had a lot of fun at the last one so this should be just as good. Waun may go as a character too if he has time it remains to be seen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey Taylor said...

Melanie, I love that colour combination for summer, too. Nicely done.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone