Monday, April 23, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE AND MERLIN!


Man I just adore this face. My sweet sweet Paige is now and eight year old! I took this photo outside the house on the way to school. I bought her this Fidel Castro hat with rhinestones on it to go with some new clothes. She had to wear it right away and I think she looks fabulous in it. It is also Merlin's Birthday too he is nine years old today and he would not stay in one place long enough for me to snap a photo of him. Waun and I woke Paige up this morning by our off key rendition of Happy Birthday it was nice to see the smile appear on her face as she surfaced from her sleep.
We put out a few presents for her to open this morning and she will get the rest tonight when Daddy gets home from work.
Have just finished baking her triple choc chunk cake and am waiting for that to cool completely along with the sugar syrup so that I can put the cake together. Will post a pic of it later. Her birthday dinner will be easy as she has chosen to tacos for dinner. So that's fabulous less work for me!!

3 Comments:

Blogger photoholly said...

Happy Birthday Paige!!!! She is just gorgeous. They grow up so darn fast!! Wish I could get me some of that cake!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Happy Belated Bday Paige! She is just way too cute!

9:05 AM  
Blogger photoholly said...

Hey, where's the pictures of the girl scrap party??? I'm dying to know how it went!!!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone