Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Busy Day

You ever have one of those days where you really do not want to so what is planned. Had one of those today however I followed through on my commitment to go to a crop at the fabulous www.scraptherapy.com and actually managed to get three layouts completed along with a card for a baby shower that I am going to tomorrow!
So rather worn out as my health has been acting up a bit the last few weeks but glad I went in the end. Here is what I managed to get done today!
Going to go get my scrap luggage unpacked and put away up in my scrap room tidy up around the house a bit and then hopefully just relax!



3 Comments:

Blogger Tracey Taylor said...

Looks like you had a productive crop. I'm so glad you were able to go and enjoy yourself. Nice work with the mask, btw.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh, your layouts are beautiful. I really love what you did with the Urban Lily!

4:37 PM  
Blogger photoholly said...

Absolutely stunning Mellie. Great work. I love productive days!! We need to get together soon, PLEASE!!!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone