Saturday, May 05, 2007

First Communion





Today was Paige's first communion. She was so excited and was up at 6:30 am on a Saturday!! GRRR! Finally it was time to go and get her hair done and this is the end result. She was so excited and when she finally got to see herself she just grinned from ear to ear. She knew she looked pretty! It was funny seeing her walk from the hairdressers to the car she practically floated! I have to admit that when I finished getting her dressed I choked up and I realized that the next time I see her dressed like this she will be getting married!It has been a long day but worth it. I can just imagine how much like a princess she felt today. We the family and friends that came went to Kelsies afterwards for dinner and then back to our house for cake and coffee. She has her friend Holly sleeping over and they are finally out cold for the night.

We were so lucky and I am so grateful to have our friend Tom McCombe take professional photos of Paige in his Studio so I am so looking forward to getting a few layouts done with them. These two were taken by Waun hence the not so professional look but still very cute!

Holly Oh Groovy one as requested I will post a pic of the choc cake and girlie birthday party later!I am so tired and it has been an incredibly long week.

4 Comments:

Blogger photoholly said...

OMG! She looks so grown up and beautiful!!! WOW! What a heartbreaker. Don't worry Mellie, you'll see her all dolled up for grade 8 graduation and her high school proms. Don't rush off and get her married just yet!!!!!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Wow! She is absolutely stunning. Love those photos!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW, how beautiful she is and how much she has grown since the last time i saw her up to the store. Congrats on raising a lovely daughter Mel
Ang

9:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK love ATC swap going on between you me and Holly, send me 4 ATC's and you will get two from me and two from Holly. Get to it girl, we need to trade and connect.
Ang

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone