Saturday, April 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET BRYN!


Today is my gorgeous nieces birthday. She is four! Time sure flies by so quickly!
I am tired and cranky! Was up late last night at a crop then got home and had to get all the things done that hubby did not do to get Paige ready for Brownie day camp today. Well she made it and I hope I did not forget anything. Straight after camp she has to go to her friend Paige's birthday party. Yep two Paige's born one day apart both best friends with mothers named Mel! What are the odds??!!
I am getting organised today for my Paige's birthday although its all a mess now because I just discovered my husband has a mandatory meeting after work on Monday which happens to be birthday day. Try explaining to an 8 year old girl that she cannot open her presents until late ):. I also have to cancel having people coming over for cake etc because it is a school night and the meeting has royally screwed it all up. by the time he gets home and we now have a LATE birthday dinner etc it will just be too late. I am hugely disappointed. So now what to do? Have to try to work that one out.

Anyhow this is the layout that I did last night at the crop of my folks. Faces smudged as I do not have their permission to post a pic on internet.

3 Comments:

Blogger photoholly said...

Don't you just love work?? Sheesh! Too bad you didn't know about this crazy meeting ahead of time. If I were you, I'd just make everyone get up uber early and open presents then, just like Christmas!!!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Tracey Taylor said...

I love the colours you chose for this one! Very nice, as always! :)

7:56 PM  
Blogger Mackey said...

I'm so sorry you had such a crummy day, especially after having fun at a crop!!

I love the new slide - I haven't seen it before and it looks terrific!!!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone