Saturday, June 09, 2007

Weekend Mornings!


I just love this time of year. hot gorgeous weather without it being stifling. fabulous colour in the garden everything fresh in bloom and full of the promise of more to come. I love love love sitting out on my covered patio drinking my organic fresh brewed Starbucks and watching the birds come for their morning feed. There is something about a well loved garden that inspires the soul well this soul anyway. It brings me a certain feeling of peace and even hopefulness that I usually gets lost when I am bogged down with the daily grind.
I have all my family in the same house at the same time. Hubby actually has the day off today because of work being so crazy this time of year he has been working 55 hour weeks 6 days a week and his day off is never a weekend always a day I am working. I have left him to catch some extra sleep while I enjoy this time of day.
I am secretly super excited for late afternoon because Paige has a sleep over birthday party and Waun is going to a stag and doe which means WOO Freaking WOO alone to create time! Yeahhhhhhh!




5 Comments:

Blogger Creatively Lisa said...

Enjoy your quiet time. I know I would be!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Gorgeous pictures! I hope you had some nice alone time and got some scrapping done.

8:17 PM  
Blogger april said...

nice pictures! hope you were able to get some scrapping done!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Mackey said...

These are gorgeous photos Mellie! I love the different colors!!

I've been missing you on the forums too!!!

Oh - and I've tagged you as well. Just a fun little something on the blogs that I NEVER do but thought I'd do for once...

Check it out here:
http://mackeyscorner.wordpress.com/2007/06/16/random-musings-from-my-mountain/

11:41 AM  
Blogger jo said...

Hi hun!!!!! Just noticed on UKS that it's your birthday today! Have a fab time and enjoy yourself xxx

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone