Monday, May 28, 2007

another week another day


This month has just flown by I cannot believe that it is June in just 4 days! Wow!
I seem to have so much going on these days and have very little time for all the fun things I love to do. so yesterday I forced myself to put down the mop leave the kitchen alone and go scrap a layout. I had been thinking of this one all day so finally put it to paper. I wish I had not rushed it so much as I am not happy with where the journal ling is would rather have popped it onto some lined paper might still be able to do that. Will have a play with it when I can fit it in.
I had a meeting with the school principal and Paige's teachers this morning to make sure that we are all on the same 'page' with Paige's tourette's and other associated issues for next year. I did leave the school with a very positive altitude and hope that the school is going to work hand in hand to ensure that my sweet girl is going to be made to feel as comfortable and as positive as she can about having this disorder. Right now she is not in a good place with it and it puts a lot of extra stress on her which only makes the tics get more out of hand. Hopefully once we get her into some treatment and coping workshops she will feel better equipped to deal with her tics and much more empowered with that knowledge.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm so happy that you got some scrapping done. Sounds like you had luck with Paige's teachers. She definately deserves the best.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Tracey Taylor said...

I have to start by saying that layout is absolutely adorable. I love your style. I'm glad to hear that your meeting with the school went well. Here's hoping that a things will be much easier next year.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

LOVE the layout, and I'm so glad you're feeling good about the school. SO important.

7:14 PM  
Blogger photoholly said...

I love that picture of Paige. The layout looks good, you can always redo the journalling. Hayden said he saw you and Paige at his school. We still have to get together soon. I'm working all weekend. Have you made your atcs for the swap with me and Ang? Hugs to you.

8:51 PM  
Blogger photoholly said...

You've been tagged my friend!!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Mackey said...

I LOVE the page Mellie and the journaling, to me, is one of the very best parts of all!!

I'm glad that you're meeting with Paige's teachers too. That will be a good thing!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone