Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Princess Cards for Bryn!

Well today was another day at home for Paige. She had her follow up appointment with the Doctor about her adenoids so at the same time I asked him to take a peek at her throat as it is really sore etc. He said first of that it looks like she will have to have her adenoids out as her voice is still really nasally and also that she should stay home for the WEEK from school because she has tonsillitis!! AURGHHHHHH!! This is the week that I am supposed to get her birthday shopping done and catch up on a gazillion things!

Oh well house bound it is. She is going to have to go to work with me tomorrow and stay next door in the guest house at one of my bosses houses and watch movies etc. That way I can check up on her every so often. Waun is going to London in the morning but hopefully can pick her up by about 2 ish. I also had my follow up from my surgery and everything is looking good. So do not have to go back until July. He just wants to take an xray then to make sure the graft is growing bone etc and healing properly.


Paige and I made birthday cards for my niece Bryn as her birthday is on Saturday. I managed to run into ToysRus for a second last night took Paige with me just to grab Bryn her gift. Luckily I knew what it was I wanted. By the time we got Paige home etc her fever spiked up again. Poor thing. So anyway I digress the card on the left is the one that I made for Bryn and the masterpiece on the right is by Paige. I love hers!! She is so artistic and I love watching her when she creates she gets so intense about it!


Denise is such an enabler and dragged my butt to Micheals tonight because she had to go on an on about all the lovlie new things at Micheals so I went BUT I only spent $4.23!!! HA! I could not believe it though they are actually getting in Heidi Swapp products and some of the newer MM things! With a coupon that is not bad at all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne Magee said...

Awww... what a precious card!!!!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Creatively Lisa said...

I see Paige has inherited her mother's talent! I love her card!

5:52 AM  
Blogger photoholly said...

I love Paige's card! Sorry to hear she's sick. Hayden's missed 2 days of school with some kind of bug, luckily not tonsilitis! Thanks to you, I can't get "Candy Man" out of my head!!!!!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone