Saturday, April 14, 2007

Cookie Blitz Day!!

Anyone want to buy some girl guide cookies?? Paige is out at the local Canadian Tire Store with the Brownies selling them. So you know where to find her and the cookies! I of course did not let this photo op pass me by and snapped these on her way out the door. She was supposed to go door to door selling with a bunch of other Brownies and Guides but she managed to give herself a nasty knee two days ago and cracked it open again last night running out to the car from a birthday party! Judging by all the moans and groans this morning as she got out of bed I thought amputation might be needed!!

I also went for some "therapy" and attended a crop at the new local Scrap Booking store Scrap Therapy last night. Such a bargain a dollar and hour - how can you beat that? I also love that if you need 'something' for your layout it is right at hand. of course that can be dangerous but I am trying to be constrained and just get what I need for each layout as needed. I had fun and met up with Denise and finally met Tara her friend. I am satisfied with this layout of Paige it is not exactly as I had envisioned and it was NOT a quick throw it together job by any means! This was harder than it looks that's for sure. Oh well it is done now and this is one that I will not be redoing!





4 Comments:

Blogger Mackey said...

LOVELOVELOVE the new music!!!
I wish I was there to buy cookies from Paige!!! I love cookies!!AND, I adore the page you did - those diagonal lines are fantastic!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG i love this pic of Paige, she looks so darling. I hope she is feeling better and i hope you are to.
I haven't been doing much.
ANg

7:41 PM  
Blogger Tracey Taylor said...

What a great design!! The pp work is just fabulous.

7:42 PM  
Blogger photoholly said...

groovy colours mellie!!! It really POPS!!! No "bling" either!!!! You must help me be a better scrapper!!!! I haven't done anything in eons!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone