Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th!

Just another day around here. Not working today thankfully because it is a PD day for Paige AGAIN!!
As soon as I got up this morning Paige tuned on the coffee that Dad had gotten ready and made me a piece of toast and raspberry jam. Let me just say it was the BEST piece of toast eaten by me EVER!! Bless her she was so happy to do this.
I am looking after my friends kids this afternoon for a couple of hours and Paige will love having them here. They are really good kids so it will be no trouble at all.
I also have to get sorted for a crop tonight at the new scrap store Scrap Therapy. Space is limited so I like to have my sketch sorted out and my gear organised so that I just take what I need for the crop. Of course there is the added advantage that anything I forgot can be bought lol!(:
Well have to start my day and get myself sorted now have to run to Micheal's to get a birthday present for a party this afternoon that Paige is going to go too! Nothing like last minute!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey Taylor said...

How nice was that....toast and coffee a la Paige! :)

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone