Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Easter Bunny Has made a visit!

It is late and the Easter bunny has just finished hiding the eggs all around the house and eating his carrots! Normally the Easter Bunny does this outside but as it is SNOWING he opted for an indoor hunt this year!!
I wonder if this is the last year for Paige to believe in him or if we will get another?? She is growing up so fast it seems and as I was pulling out all the Easter eggs to fill and finding past years baskets etc I got very nostalgic.

The good news is that the camera is primed and ready to go and I even managed to get some photos of Paige colouring eggs this year without too much pain involved!

I feel super organised.........so far. The trifle is made apart from the whipped cream can be done after church tomorrow, the leg of lamb is in the fridge waiting for the oven just need to peel the spuds tomorrow and set the table etc. I think Easter dinner is my favourite out of all the holiday dinners. My family has always done a leg of lamb with fresh mint sauce, spring peas, roast potato's, roast parsnips and gravy with Scottish trifle for dessert. YUMMY!!

My poor mom! I was working on a layout for Scraplovers March contest. The theme was woman of influence and you had to use American Crafts products. Anyway she likes getting her photo taken as much as I do but I asked her to have my Dad take one anyway. Well it was not a good result nor would it be if I had to have my photo taken on demand. So I had this great photo of my parents and my brother when they were just on a cruise last month and was able to crop my Dad, and Brother out and ended up with a great photo! I have smudged out my mom's face as I do not have her permission to post her on the Internet and do not want to do so without it!

I really like how it turned out and it was a lot of fun to do as well. I really have no chance in winning the contest there is a fabulous entry in there of a frame that is bound to win but I really loved the challenge!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I so love that layout of yours!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Tracey Taylor said...

I just love all your doodles on this one!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone