Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Getting Back Into The Swing Of things

Can I just say that going from thinking you are having a root canal gone bad tooth extraction then instead having MAJOR oral surgery is not fun???!!!! Holy Cow the past couple of weeks have been exceptionally rough. I cannot wait to get back to normal! I have a very scary hole in my mouth now patched with some sort of membrane where the oral surgeon had to remove bone from the roof of my mouth and sinus. It is a really weird feeling knowing this.
Anyhow the pain is getting better as each day passes today marks a week since I had the surgery done so I am hoping that by this time next week it will be a vague memory lol!!

So obviously nothing creative done by me for the past couple of weeks. I hope to change that later today and tomorrow if I can get in the scrappy mood. I have 3 layouts all sketched out and ready to go! Now just a question if I have it in me to put them to paper!

Also on the kit note please if you are at all interested in getting a kit you should check out http://www.scrappygiraffekits.com/. Can I say AMAZING and the add ons each month HOLY COW!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Anam_Kihaku said...

sending huge healing hugs.

2:11 PM  
Blogger jo said...

Ewwwww Mellie!!!! Hope you feel better soon. Will PM you my addy later as I have a brain like a sieve at the moment!!!

7:01 AM  
Blogger photoholly said...

major ouch! Feel better soon my friend! I knew you would like the cemetery pictures. I thought of you the whole time I was there. The weather was just like the last time we went there, well, maybe a little bit colder! We MUST get together SOON!!!!! Hugs to you.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Tracey Taylor said...

Sorry to hear about this. Hope you're feeling better real soon!!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone