Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas Photos



Well while Christmas is still sort of here........... still have the decorations up although the tree came down yesterday I thought that I would post some of my thoughts about how crazy this year was. We never really seemed to catch our breaths from about the middle of December and thats even though I had done a lot of my shopping early. It just seemed to be one mad dash after the next. So NEXT year I plan on trying to have almost all of my shopping done by August! Crazy huh? BUT I figure that is half the battle. If I am going to go out and spend $70 odd on a real tree then I would like to be able to actually sit down and enjoy it! We were not able to do that at all this year.
Next year I promise myself that I will SIMPLIFY if its too hard or too time consuming or STRESSFUL I am not doing it plain and simple!
So anyhow here are some of the photos from Christmas dinner!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone